We have a business transformation project where we would like to have 3 – 4 interns who will be working on a strategic business transformation project. This is an opportunity for MBA grads to work on a management consulting project which will involve planning, designing and implementing the targeting operating model – from driving organizational vision, culture, balance score cards, and through putting operational processes, people and tools to support these.
Ideal candidates will be
1. Sydney based
2. Ideally MBA Grads, better if Australian MBA specializing in Finance, and Management
3. Crisp communicators in producing power points, spreadsheet, reports
4. Any experience with any of the Big 4 consulting companies such as Deloitte, PWC, KPMG, EY would be highly desirable.
5. Strong project management / program management skills
6. Strong communication and facilitation skills. Will need to be able to co-design and conduct workshops for the board of directors, CEOs, and business-leaders.