An Australia's leading construction company is seeking qualifies Carpenter to join their team.
Carpenter- Full time
- Job Area: Construction
- Jobs Availability: Full Time
- Job Profile: 1 year experience
- Job Location: Sydney
- Read documents and drawings and take measurements
- Calculate the size and amount of materials required
- Cutting, shaping and smoothing timber and other materials
- Constructing frames, hanging doors and staircases
- Layout flooring and pitching roofs
- Inspect projects and conduct repairs or maintenance
- Be a Fully Qualified Carpenter
- Proven experience within the industry
- Proficient in using power and hand tools
- A Valid Australian Licence and own transport
- Ability to read technical documents and drawings
- Understand and comply with Australian Safety Standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
How to Apply? If you feel that you are the right candidate who can do justice for the role, please email us your CV and Cover Letter at email@example.com
A successful placement fee will be charged.
*Sponsorship opportunity available for qualified international candidates.