Council is seeking applications to fill multiple positions for Casual Tourism Officers. Applications will be received until Monday 13 January 2020.
1. Responsibility for providing a high standard of friendly, efficient and accurate information and customer service to visitors
2. Assist in promoting tourism in the region.
3. Responsibility for relieving at the Powerhouse Museum and Wellshot Centre, Ilfracombe.
Qualifications And Experience
- Should have experience in customer service, specifically in the tourism industry
- Must have a current drivers licence (C class) and First Aid Certificate.
- It is desirable that the applicant has a certificate III in Tourism or recognised industry equivalent experience.