Institution in the Medical sector.
- St Vincent's Hospital Melbourne is seeking a Director of Orthopaedic Surgery with this role being offered as a 0.5 EFT/part time position. The Director is responsible for the operational and strategic management of the Orthopaedic Surgery service at SVHM.
- The Director will lead and inspire a dedicated team of professional clinicians to deliver excellence in patient care, outcomes and implement plans to meet the SVHM Strategic plan, enVision 2025.
- The Director will be a role model for demonstrating the mission and values of the organisation to all stakeholders of the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- appointments are made subject to the candidate providing a current satisfactory National Police Certificate conducted by The Victoria Police.
- Enquires can be directed to Cameron Goodyear Executive Director Acute Services on 9.