Helpdesk /Support Analyst - Fast-Paced Microsoft Consultancy - Learn new techs (Dynamics 365, SharePoint, Azure) - email -
This is great place to work with a flexible, healthy, ideas-sharing free speech environment allowing you to provide input into the company's technology direction.
This role absolutely requires as an ESSENTIAL skills in Networking and Internet Security. If you do not have these, then please do not apply, as we will not be able to process your application
This is one of Brisbane's fastest-growing and busiest Technology organisations, specialising in Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint and Collaborative technologies.
With a number of high-profile customers and a period of solid sustained growth we are now seeking an ambitious Helpdesk / Support Analyst
join the team.
This opportunity offers the chance to grow quickly and to increase your knowledge and experience base with an organisation that is undertaking a period of rapid growth. There is lots of training on all the latest technologies (including Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SharePoint and Azure) and you will be given the opportunity to learn broader technical and business skills also.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have strong Networking and Internet Security skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Have a strong background in IT support or consultancy-related roles.
- Have excellent people skills and be well-presented and professional.
- Have a passion for Microsoft products.
- Have the desire to work towards appropriate Microsoft certifications.
- Have the ability to take ownership of issues and work closely with users, stakeholders and management to define requirements and identify potential solutions.
Apply now, in strictest confidence, to or hit the APPLY tab.