An innovative technological organisation is looking for an HR Intern to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kick starting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department)
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- MBA in Human Resource or similar field
- Familiarity with HRIS, ATS and resume databases
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
* Upon successful hire, you will be charged a processing fee by student Job Australia which is ( $500 + GST).