With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs more than 410,000 people across 165 countries. Bosch brings innovations that are “Invented for Life” in the fields of Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and experienced individual to join us as an Information Security Analyst. The role is based at our Head Office in Clayton and may involve occasional domestic and international travel. As a global company, we collaborate with many countries to deliver and share best practices, as a result some flexibility around time zones may be required.
Position responsibilities will include:
- Assist internal stakeholders in all Information Security and Privacy (ISP) related matters
- Partner with internal departments in defining and managing user authorisations in IT-Systems
- Support Bosch internal auditors with ISP audits of internal departments
- Ensure employees are aware of ISP risks and related security controls
What you can bring to Bosch
We are looking for a proactive individual with the ability to work across multiple business units, manage diverse topics and conflicting priorities and communicate effectively with all levels of an organisation.
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
Mandatory skills & knowledge
- A Bachelor degree in Information Technology or equivalent knowledge in information security in a complex environment
- ISO27001 base auditor certification or equivalent experience
- The ability to analyze, deploy and audit “Information Security and Privacy” regulations
- Strong analytical problem solving, interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Confident presenting to large groups
- Self-motivated with passion for continuous improvement
- Be a forward thinker and have the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (pivot charts, use of complex functions etc.)
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
Desirable skills & knowledge
- ISO27001 Lead auditor certification or equivalent experience
- An understanding of Australia and New Zealand Privacy Acts
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (VB programming)