An innovative technological organisation is seeking a self-directed IT intern with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. The intern will actively contribute to meaningful projects and work closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT team in maintaining software, and other systems
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Lend IT support in areas such as cyber security, programming, analytics, and data center management
Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major
- Familiar with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and ERP Applications
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Placement Fees. Upon successful hire, you will be charged a fee Aus $ 500 +GST by Student Job Australia.
You are also responsible for organising an insurance policy.