A reputed tech company is hiring. It consists of brilliant young tech scientists and software developers with a motive to see artificial intelligence change in the way people live and work. It has wide ranges of products and services for different companies, brand, businesses and industry to let them know how AI is ready to enhance their productivity and growth.
Legal - Contracts - Intern
- Job Area: Financial Services
- Jobs Availability: Full Time
- Job Profile: Freshers
- Job Location: Sydney
- Educational Qualification: Graduation
- Create or Review agreements and contracts
- Dealing with legal documents, filing and assisting administration
- Support all legal obligations within the organisation
- Find out different cost saving alternatives and follow them to increase revenue
- Oversee legal opportunity and liability
- Conduct legal research
- Graduate degree with Bachelor of Laws or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Assisting with day-to-day tasks and administration of the business
How to Apply? If you feel that you are the right candidate who can do justice for the role, please email us your CV and Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
A successful placement fee will be charged (included personal liability insurance cover plus our service charge)