With your knowledge, skills and advice, you can help our customers and be an important part of our bakery team at one of our stores across Australia.
Join a team that is passionate about baking and making sure the highest quality baked goods are ready, just when our customers want them.
To become a Coles Baker you must be Trade Qualified and you should definitely apply, if you have:
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects relating to food safety and hygiene
- A love for helping out and supporting your team members learn your craft
- A real passion for providing great quality consistently
- An ability to deliver outstanding customer service
What's in it for you?
For starters, a competitive pay, and when you join the Coles team you'll also have access to some great perks:
- Get cheaper groceries and other products. You'll get a 5% discount when shopping at Coles, Kmart, Officeworks and Target.
- Learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities. We provide excellent ongoing training and development.
- Take your experience to the next level. There are always new opportunities to build your career at Coles.
Today, Coles is one of Australia’s iconic retailers, providing a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers every week.
We have a combination of over 2,400 retail outlets across Australia covering Coles supermarkets, Coles Express fuel and convenience sites, Spirit Hotels and liquor stores under Liquorland, Vintage Cellars and First Choice Liquor branding.
While some things have changed over the years, one thing remains the same – our customer first strategy. We have over 102,000 fantastic team members across the country that are focused on making life easier for our customers and making a difference to the communities we serve every day.
Apply today! And be considered for this exciting opportunity.