At Recovery Partner's, we're interested in investing in you. As our company grows we are looking for people to grow with us, whether you're a graduate in Occupational Therapy, Exercise Physiology or Physiotherapy, we'd be interested to see how we can work with you to develop your strengths and capabilities.
We want to help you to get you where you want to be, both professionally, and personally.
- Continuous training and professional development allowances
- Fast-tracked career progression opportunities
- Diverse client base of major private and public organisations
- Variety in working requirements – no two days are the same
- Excellent bonus scheme & incentives
- Immediate start available
- Clearly structured induction programs
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + pool cars
- Staff reward and recognition programs
- A genuinely supportive culture with flexible working arrangements
- Inclusion in strong multidisciplinary working teams
Rehabilitation Consultant responsibilities:
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients following relevant regulatory guidelines
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments, worksite assessments, ADLs, ergonomic assessments and JTAs
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders;
- Provide job seeking training & assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work.
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy or Exercise Physiology
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA) or ESSA
- Exceptional communication skills, including strong report writing abilities
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Sound computer literacy
- Ability to work autonomously and think outside the square
- A positive, solution-focused outlook
- Knowledge of the labour market and established employer relationships
- Previous or current experience with occupational rehabilitation or employment services with a track record of achieving outstanding results
- Drivers Licence
- Sense of humour
One of the Top 50 Great Places to work in Australia 2018, we are a leading provider of Injury Management, Workplace Safety and Corporate Health Services across Australia.
Recovery Partners pride ourselves on the ability to achieve industry-leading results while maintaining a flexible working culture. We employ a range of dynamic and energetic professionals who are dedicated to achieving results whilst having fun.
To apply for this role please send your updated resume & max 1 page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alternatively, click apply now.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for further information.