- Up to $65,000 (dependent on Workplace Occ Rehab experience) + super + bonus + mobile + laptop + pool car
- Flexible working arrangements
- Graduate applications welcome
- Continuous training & Professional Development allowances
- Supportive culture & Flexible working arrangements
- Wollongong location
- Full time hours
At Recovery Partner's, we're interested in investing in you. As our company grows we are looking for people to grow with us, whether you're a graduate or an experienced Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Exercise Physiologist, Psychologist or Rehab Counsellor.
We'd be interested to see how we can work with you to develop your strengths and capabilities. We use a variety of tools including Individual Talent Maps to help us identify training options and facilitate your progress towards achieving your professional goals, expanding your skills and fulfilling your potential.
We want to help you to get you where you want to be, both professionally, and personally.
We work hard, and we expect hard work from our team members. But, we also make sure we have the systems in place that enable you to do your job well, and that we recognise your efforts (formally and informally), celebrate your achievements, and make time for fun along the way, too.
Reporting to the General Manger NSW, ACT & QLD, you will work in a small team, for a variety of clients in both the private and public sector. Involving local travel, this role is a blend of specific one of assessments such as ADL's, rehabilitation consultancy, account management and quality assurance, and allows you to experience both the personal satisfaction of genuinely helping people and the professional pride of working effectively within a framework of compliance, processes and policies.
Duties (dependent on background)
- Rehabilitation Case Management for clients
- Worksite Assessments including ADL's
- Pre-Employment Medicals
- Ergonomic assessments & JTAs
- Single Service Assessments including functional assessments
- Assist with the redeployment of injured workers (with psychological and/or physical injuries) to return to suitable employment with their own or different employers
- Manage secondary psychological barriers associated with some physical injury cases
- Providing vocational counselling services to assist with career transition
- Negotiating positive outcomes for multiple stakeholders
- Assist injured workers return to suitable paid employment
- Facilitating independence in workers to return to work
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehab Counselling
- Current registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Authority (AHPRA), ESSA or ASORC
- Current Police Check (National Police Certificate) - or ability to obtain
- Valid Australian Driver's License
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong report writing abilities
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Sound computer literacy, (Intermediate level - Microsoft Office)
- Ability to work autonomously & think outside the square
- A positive, solution-focused outlook with a sense of humour
- Professional Development allowances
- Continuous training
- Clearly structured induction programs
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fast-tracked career progression opportunities
- Diverse client base of major private & public organisations
- Variety in working requirements – no two days are the same
- Excellent bonus scheme & incentives
- Immediate start available
- Your own mobile phone + laptop
- Access to pool cars
- Staff reward & recognition programs
- A genuinely supportive culture
- Inclusion in strong multidisciplinary working teams
Certified a Great Place to work Australia 2018 & 2019, we are a leading provider of Injury Management, Workplace Safety and Corporate Health Services across Australia. Recovery Partners is family-owned and pride ourselves on the ability to achieve industry-leading results while maintaining a flexible working culture.
When you work with Recovery Partners, we welcome you as an individual with a life that extends beyond our office hours. Accordingly, we work hard to offer you options to balance your family commitments with your work, and we make sure our working practices and company culture enable flexibility and autonomy.
For more information please visit www.rrp.com.au
How to apply
Please send your application (updated Resume & max 1 page cover letter) through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for further information.