- Job Reference: 00000105-1
- Date Posted: 13 November 2019
- Employer: Deloitte
- Location: Perth, Western Australia
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting, Banking & Financial Services, I.T. & Communications
- Job Type: Full-time
- Work Hours: Full Time
What will your typical day look like?
Our role is fast moving and deadline driven. You will be providing support on large projects, assisting with financial administration, budget and forecast preparations and with tracking and reporting against project budgets that have been set. Working closely with the business – you will have frequent interactions with senior level internal (and sometimes external) clients to present financial analyses, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice.
About the team
In Deloitte Consulting PCG we deliver on client service through forecast-driven weekly financial reporting, guidance for Deloitte best practices, high level quality and assurance in standardised project financial reporting. Our team keeps track of finances so that our engagement teams can focus on delivery.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
• A professional qualification in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Engineering or Commerce/Business Management
• Phenomenal verbal, written and interpersonal skills to maintain robust relationships with stakeholders
• Advanced level Excel skills with the ability to use Pivot tables, Macros and complex formulas
• Proven experience in a similar project controller/finance or business analyst role with a focus on financials and reporting
• A Resilient and flexible approach to work with the ability to deal well with ambiguity