At Recovery Partner’s, we’re interested in investing in you. As our company grows we are looking for people to grow with us, whether you’re a graduate Rehabilitation Counsellor or Psychologist, we’d be interested to see how we can work with you to develop your strengths and capabilities.
We want to help you to get you where you want to be, both professionally, and personally.
- Continuous training and professional development allowances
- Fast-tracked career progression opportunities
- Diverse client base of major private and public organisations
- Variety in working requirements – no two days are the same
- Excellent bonus scheme & incentives
- Immediate start available
- Clearly structured induction programs
- Your own mobile phone + laptop + pool cars
- Staff reward and recognition programs
- A genuinely supportive culture with flexible working arrangements
- Inclusion in strong multidisciplinary working teams
What you will do:
- Rehabilitation Case Management following National Clinical Framework guidelines
- One-off Assessments including Vocational and Worksite assessments
- Multidisciplinary interactions to create positive outcomes for stakeholders
- Assisting injured individuals to regain meaningful paid employment
- Facilitating independence and improved quality of life for people
- Tertiary qualifications in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Current registration with the relevant body e.g. AHPRA or ASORC;
- Excellent organisation and time management skills;
- Exceptional written, communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Current Australian Driver’s License;
- Genuinely motivated people person looking to help others.
One of the Top 50 Great Places to work in Australia 2018, we are a leading provider of Injury Management, Workplace Safety and Corporate Health Services across Australia.
Recovery Partners pride ourselves on the ability to achieve industry-leading results while maintaining a flexible working culture. We employ a range of dynamic and energetic professionals who are dedicated to achieving results whilst having fun.
To apply for this role please send your updated resume to email@example.com, Alternatively, click apply now.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for further information.