At Recovery Partner’s, we’re interested in investing in you. As our company grows we are looking for people to grow with us, whether you’re a graduate Occupational Therapist, Registered Nurse or Exercise Physiologist we’d be interested to see how we can work with you to develop your strengths and capabilities.
We want to help you to get you where you want to be, both professionally, and personally.
- Continuous training and professional development allowances
- Fast-tracked career progression opportunities
- Diverse client base of major private and public organisations
- Variety in working requirements – no two days are the same
- Excellent bonus scheme & incentives
- Immediate start available
- Clearly structured induction programs
- Staff reward and recognition programs
- A genuinely supportive culture with flexible working arrangements
- Inclusion in strong multidisciplinary working teams
- Allied Health Qualification; Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapy or Exercise Physiology;
- Excellent organisation & time management skills;
- Exceptional written, communication & negotiation skills;
- Strong attention to detail & problem-solving skills;
- Current Australian Driver’s License;
- Genuine, motivated and have a great team attitude.
- Previous insurance case management experience
- Conduct initial telephone screens with injured parties
- Develop Return to Work plans
- Liaises with treating medical practitioners
- Maintain effective and efficient communication with RRP client organisations
- Update and maintain databases
- Other ad-hoc assistance duties
One of the Top 50 Great Places to work in Australia 2018, we are a leading provider of Injury Management, Workplace Safety and Corporate Health Services across Australia.
Recovery Partners pride ourselves on the ability to achieve industry-leading results while maintaining a flexible working culture. We employ a range of dynamic and energetic professionals who are dedicated to achieving results whilst having fun.
To apply for this role please send your updated resume & max 1 page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, Alternatively, click apply now.