ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have an exciting role at our Robina store for a bright and bubbly, customer orientated Casual Sales Assistant. As a Smiggler, you will have a passion for our product. Your smiles and giggles will enable you to create unique connections with our smallest and our biggest fans to maximize sales and encourage our fans to return.
You will also be working with a supportive team that are all striving to deliver that experience with our customers, maximise sales and support the management team with stock organisation and visual merchandising.
- Maximise every sales opportunity to achieve both individual and store sales targets
- Provide a genuine and unique experience for all customers that is in line with the Smiggle brand
- Cash handling and processing sales
- Working well within a team environment
- Assist with stock management and visual merchandising
- Follow loss prevention processes to minimise stock loss
- Attend store meetings and in-store training
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Demonstrate confidence to approach, connect and sell to our customers
- Understand what great customer service looks like
- Value integrity and doing things the right way
- Enjoy working with a team in a high energy, fast paced environment
- Be ‘solutions focused’ when faced with problems
Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising, as well as experience in a team environment or retail is favourable but not essential.
At the Just Group we value high performers and will reward your efforts. When joining our team, you will be offered:
- 50% staff discount
- In-store coaching and comprehensive training plans
- Opportunities for internal career progression across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- The opportunity to join an international brand