Does the challenge of scaling a fast-growing company by empowering it with data, measurement and analytical insight excite you? Using your business instincts, analytics mastery and creativity, you will support a market-leading product, from analysis through to action. If you love finding patterns amidst chaos, making quick decisions, and aren’t afraid of being wrong, this could be a great fit!
You have a proven track record of delivering analyses leading to product insights. You develop strong and trusted relationships with product executives and use your communication skills to change the way your partners approach problems, and influence product roadmaps. You are passionate about driving your learning and growth in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
Growth Analytics at Atlassian is an exciting and ever-evolving space. At our core, we drive value for both our customers and the business by using data and analytics to amplify and distill the customers' voice. We are a highly collaborative team of high achievers. We love to explore, challenge and have a lot of fun along the way.
On the first day, we'll expect you to have
- 3+ years of relevant experience using data to build products at industry-leading companies
- Expertise in SQL and proficiency in another data programming language (Python, R, etc.)
- A great understanding of data creation processes and history of strong partnership with engineering teams
- A strong ability to turn complex findings into a compelling narrative and a set of actions
- Strong sense of accountability, self-drive, and the ability to function independently
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new technologies and methods
- Experience in designing and analyzing experiments that drive key product decisions
It's great, but not required, if you have
- Experience in both enterprise (or B2B) as well as consumer (or B2C) environments
- An active member of the broader Analytics and Data Science community
- MS or PhD degree
- Undergraduate degree in a quantitative subject (e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Actuarial Science)
- Proficiency in at least one analytics & visualization tool (R-Shiny, Tableau, Looker, Mode, Plotly, etc.)
More about our team
Product Analytics at Atlassian is an exciting and ever-evolving space. At our core, we drive value for both our customers and the business by understanding how and why our users use our products. We are a highly collaborative team of high achievers. We love to explore, challenge and have a lot of fun along the way.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.