Dynamics 365 Test Analyst - NEW ROLE - Major Project - End-User - LONG-TERM contract (12 Months) - TOP RATES -
This is a BRAND-NEW,
LONG-TERM CONTRACT opportunity for a Senior Test Analyst with strong Dynamics 365 exposure to work in one of the biggest and most complex IT environments in Brisbane.
This role is an END-USER role where you will be stationed at a high-profile company that is widely recognised all around the country.
You'll be working within a close-knit, highly industrious team and will be exposed to a number of exciting projects that will give you the opportunity to work with all the latest Dynamics 365 and associated tools and technologies.This is a great contract on a great project at a great rate.
To be successful in this opportunity a prior experience in the following criteria would be required -
- Ability to play a Lead Test Analyst role, developing and leading test strategies on a wide range of projects.
- Minimum five years' experience working as a test analyst.
- Experience with Microsoft D365.
- Demonstrated experience in CRM testing and integration testing.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices, excellent communication and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams.
- Strong experience in in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
Please hit the APPLY tab or send your resume to .