Solutions Architect (Azure) - Lots of Great Projects - Career Growth Potential - Talented Team - Full-Time/Permanent - This is an iconic Australian organisation (Non-Governmental) that is a major player in Australian Industrial Relations and Policy and is a key Influencer across many industry verticals.
This is a genuinely exciting role that offers -
- Opportunity to play a Lead role in a highly complex IT environment in a continuously growing and highly influential orgnisation.
- Ample and multiple opportunities for career growth.
- A varied workload ensuring two days are never the same.
- Technically excellent team.
- Excellent salary + benefits
- Lots of career-growth
- Modern offices with new equipment
- Flexible working hours / great work life balance
Due to a large digital transformation we are looking for a focused, career-motivated, Solutions Architect (Azure) to come on board and help play a key role in this technically gifted IT delivery team.
Please note that excellent written English, strong communication skills, and full working rights are all required to apply. About you
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as a Solution Architect.
- TOGAF certifciation (or equivalent)
- Familiar with cloud, on premise and hybrid environments with demonstrated experience on at least one cloud platform
- Preferably holding a Microsoft Azure Solution Architect certification with demonstrated experience in developing Azure based application and data solutions.
- Deep understanding of solution architecture, agile development methods and cloud/hybrid technologies.
- Highly skilled at multi-tasking, prioritization and implementation in complex environments
- Engineering Degree with Masters Preferred or equivalent experience
Apply now, in strictest confidence, to or hit the APPLY tab .