Job interview tips
Posted on Wednesday, June 12, 2019 by Dinkar Sigdel — No comments
The job interview is a very important step for you as a candidate while you are going through the job-hunting process. The following tips will give you confidence when going through the job interview:
- Dress professionally, maintain eye contact
- Make sure you are on time – this means arrive to the appointment early, that is before the scheduled appointment time, never arrive late, this is Australia, people must be punctual
- Be ready to greet the hiring manager by their name and shake their hand
- Speak confidently and clearly
- Make sure you have researched info about the company, and the job discretion before the interview
- Make sure familiarize all the details you included in your resume.
- Prepare some sample interview questions and answers
- Prepare and research some appropriate questions to ask, which also demonstrates you have a genuine interest.
- Send a follow-up thank you email after the interview